Thursday, January 24, 2013

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Start Up, Exhaust, and In Depth Review Video Clips. Duration : 13.72 Mins.


Since most everyone knows I'm a huge fan of these older GM luxury sedans (being I just purchased a 1995 buick roadmaster limited) I always try to film these as well as other B and D bodies whenever I get the chance, to try and preserve these legendary american sedans through video for everyones enjoyment :) In thisvideo I give a full in depth review of the 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. I take viewers on a close look through the interior and exterior of this car while showing details, over viewing of features, and noting unique styling cues to the vehicle itself. I also show the engine and the details of it, start it up and see how it sounds under acceleration. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC